high density 1.60 polyurethane tooling board used to model
- Tooling boards are useful for creating durable, reusable tools,
prototypes, models and patterns with a CNC machine for use in the
motor sport and automotive industries. Selecting the most fit for
purpose tooling board will reduce residual particles for easy
cleanup, have excellent dimensional stability and maintain
tolerances even when exposed to temperature and humidity extremes.
- Tooling boards, also known as modeling boards and machinable slabs,
are typically made from filled polyurethane and they exhibit very
high dimensional stability and low density. Tooling boards take the
place of wood and metal in master models, prototype tooling,
patterns, molds, jigs and fixtures. They are lighter and more
economical than steel and aluminum. They also do not suffer from
the grain and poor dimensional stability of wood.
we are also specialists in dimensional checking fixtures to control
the manufacturing process of all types of parts of the industrial
sector, more particularly the automotive sector.
All our production process - design, manufacture and certification
- is done in-house, to control it perfectly.
- Modeling boards are useful in numerous applications including
patterns, master models, and presentation models.,foundry patterns,
metal forming applications, jigs, and checking fixtures, yacht
models,wind power and craft models...etc.
- High temperature cnc machining epoxy casting resin tooling board
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion:||～ISO11359-1-2014||40-45|
1. Good styrene resistance
2. High compressive modulus
3. Good amine resistance
4. Very good compressive strength
5. Processing and No dust
6) Good abrasion resistance
7) Resistant to dry ice cleaning
8) Low coefficient of thermal expansion
1. Checking fixtures for metal par
2. Models and molds for polyester applications
3. Models and molds for composites applications
4. Hammer tools
5. Vacuum forming tools
6. Foundry models
7. Foundry pattern plates and core boxes
8. Car fixture